Knitted Socks Update
After almost 3 weeks, I finished knitting my first pair of socks EVER…..and I am for the most part, pleased with how they turned out. Being new to the knitting construction of toe smotherers, I definitely went a lot quicker on the 2nd sock than the first one.
Overall, I am happy with the result….and I didn’t once poke myself in the eye with a knitting needle in frustration.
This first pair however, will grace my daughter’s tootsies.
I will attempt another pair for myself, but will try a different pattern as the zigzag pattern of the above doesn’t have that much stretch, so making to exact size is crucial. For those brave enough to try the pattern, it can be found here.
There may be a new fetish on my horizon….